Our ambition is to redefine how async events are managed. We want to help teams handle webhooks without having to deal with the complexity by offering the most reliable and simple-to-use webhook infrastructure.
We’re looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to help more developers find and learn about Hookdeck so they can be more successful in managing webhooks, from their 1st to billionth.
What you will be doing:
- Spread awareness and insights on webhooks and async event management, cementing Hookdeck as a thought leader
- Connect with developers through blogs, events, social media, developer communities, Hackathons etc
- Nurture Hookdeck’s community and engage with communities related to webhooks and async event management
What you can expect:
- Work on a small team of 2-4 people dedicated to growth, with a lot of freedom & responsibility
- Plan and execute developer relations and outreach strategies.
You will be valued for:
- Your passion for engaging with developer communities and your track record of sharing knowledge and helping fellow developers.
- Your authentic communication skills. You have a knack for reading an audience and communicating effectively through various spoken and written mediums.
- Your enthusiasm for software engineering and understanding of webhooks, cloud infrastructure and problems that arise from scaling.
- Taking initiative. You identify opportunities and take action!
- Your grit and high standards for quality. You have the courage to try new things but never compromise excellence.
Hookdeck’s “growth” tech stack:
We currently work with React, Typescript, and Node.Js.
At Hookdeck, we don't compromise on work-life balance. We strongly believe that growth and fulfillment come in all spheres of life and we want to encourage that. That's why everyone has full autonomy in their schedule and work but is expected to communicate the constraints and expectations.
Working at Hookdeck is about respect. The ability to respect other people's lifestyles, thoughts, and emotions. We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard, understood, trusted, and vulnerable. We believe in people's self-development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.
- A fully remote team and culture
- A culture of learning, wellness, and growth
- A flexible work schedule; we value trust and ownership when it comes to getting work done
- Stock option plan
How to Apply
Please fill in the following form to express your interest or email [email protected].
We can't wait to hear from you!