Our ambition is to redefine how async events are managed. We want to help teams handle webhooks without having to deal with the complexity by offering the most reliable and simple to use webhook infrastructure.
We’re looking for a Product Designer that will be driven to empower our user's workflows when testing, managing, and monitoring webhooks on Hookdeck.
- Analyze user interaction and behavior to identify UI and UX improvements
- Design, prototype, test, and ship features
- Collaborate with Alex on product designs, as well as iterating based on feedback
- Own the design system by maintaining and growing it into a foundation for all our tools and platform
- Improving the design of our existing products, as well as inspiring us with brand new ideas and concepts
- Working with marketing to create visual templates for guides and blogs, create assets for the website, and design new ideas for webapps.
- You have experience working as a Product Designer/Visual Designer or similar role
- You have visual design, UI, and UX skills, as well as an eye for aesthetics and attention to details
- You're great at working methodically in a remote environment and meeting deadlines
- You're an empathetic teammate and have great communication skills
- You're open to feedback & have a desire to evolve, grow, and improve
- You're familiar with design software (Figma)
- You have experience with front-end framework (React.js)
At Hookdeck, we don't compromise on work-life balance. We strongly believe that growth and fulfillment come in all spheres of life and we want to encourage that. That's why everyone has full autonomy in their schedule and work but is expected to communicate the constraints and expectations.
Working at Hookdeck is about respect. The ability to respect other people's lifestyles, thoughts, and emotions. We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard, understood, trusted, and vulnerable. We believe in people's self-development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.
* A fully remote team and culture
* A culture of learning, wellness, and growth
* A flexible work schedule; we value trust and ownership when it comes to getting work done
* Stock option plan
Please fill in the following form to express your interest. We will review it and of course, we'll get back to you whatever the outcome! If this does not work for some reason, please contact us at [email protected].
We can't wait to hear from you!