Our ambition is to redefine how async events are managed. We want to help teams handle webhooks without having to deal with the complexity by offering the most reliable and simple to use webhook infrastructure.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer (contract, lots of content to write) to create meaningful content that will help Hookdeck become the main resource on webhooks for developers.
You will be collaborating with Eric to determine the most pertinent content to write. Then, it will be your mission to bring the ideas to reality from the research to the writing.
- Evergreen content on webhooks, concurrency and asynchronous systems (ex: retry, queueing, etc)
- Webhook guides of API provider (Shopify webhooks, Twilio webhooks, etc)
- Your writing ability as you can take complex technical subjects and make it clear and easy to understand
- Your natural curiosity to learn everything on a topic
- Your experience as you suggest and challenge ideas in the goal of writing the most pertinent content
- You have basic knowledge of webhooks
- You have written technical content before
- You have experience with SEO (technical SEO, keywords, etc...)
At Hookdeck, we don't compromise on work-life balance. We strongly believe that growth and fulfillment come in all spheres of life and we want to encourage that. That's why everyone has full autonomy in their schedule and work but are expected to communicate the constraints and expectations.
Working at Hookdeck is about respect. The ability to respect other people's lifestyle, thoughts, and emotions. We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard, understood, trusted, and vulnerable. We believe in people's self-development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.
Please fill in the following form to express your interest. We will review it and of course, we'll get back to you whatever the outcome!
If this does not work for some reason, please contact us at [email protected]