Our ambition is to redefine how async events are managed. We want to help teams handle webhooks without having to deal with the complexity by offering the most reliable and simple to use webhook infrastructure.
We’re looking for a Product Engineer for a full-time position (40h/week, fully remote) to help us build the product.
What will you be doing?
You'll play a crucial role in building the product and influencing its roadmap. You also have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats (if you want!).
What you can expect:
- Collaborate on defining the product roadmap
- End to end implementation of product features
You will be valued for:
- Your product-oriented mindset. You are not only focused on technical and engineering aspects but you also keep in mind that we're building a product to solve our users' pain-points.
- Your engineering experience, as you have a strong understanding of system architecture, being comfortable with topics such as concurrency, asynchronous operations, reliability and security.
What technical stack will you be working on?
We’re currently working on Kubernetes, server-less architecture (GCP), Postgres and NodeJS and React (both in Typescript). However this should not be considered as cast in stone, as we build out the product, we will be replacing and adding the most appropriate solutions to the stack.
At Hookdeck, we don't compromise on work-life balance. We strongly believe that growth and fulfillment come in all spheres of life and we want to encourage that. That's why everyone has full autonomy in their schedule and work but is expected to communicate the constraints and expectations.
Working at Hookdeck is about respect. The ability to respect other people's lifestyles, thoughts, and emotions. We aim to offer a workplace where people can feel heard, understood, trusted, and vulnerable. We believe in people's self-development and focus on creating a working environment where everyone can grow by being challenged, yet supported.
- A fully remote team and culture
- A culture of learning, wellness, and growth
- A flexible work schedule; we value trust and ownership when it comes to getting work done
- Stock option plan
We can't wait to hear from you!